Administrative Casting & Social Media Intern
GENUINE: The Real People Company is seeking part-time interns (approximately 10-12 flexible, daytime hours per week) to start as soon as possible at their Tribeca office.
Seeking energized, creatively-minded individuals interested in combining their passion for people and documentary-style casting with their technology skills and interest in commercial production.
The Administrative Casting and Social Media Intern will be assisting permanent staff in social media, research, casting and administration. Primary focus will be on administrative casting office responsibilities and social media.
Learning Outcomes: Internship will offer exposure to entrepreneurial business development and marketing, small business administration as well as commercial production and casting creative strategy. (This includes attending meetings with key team decision-makers, job shadowing and more.)
Compensation: Stipend to cover the cost of travel and lunch for educational credit depending on school policies.
Please send cover letter and resume to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Let’s chat! 212-966-3211
From the blog
- SEEKING: EARLY STAGE ALZHEIMER’S
- CASTING: MALE POETS/SPOKEN WORD PERFORMERS WHO SPEAK SPANISH
- CASTING: MEN IN THE NY/TRI STATE AREA FOR A PHOTOSHOOT
- CASTING: GIRLS WHO DROPPED OUT OF SPORTS DUE TO A LACK OF BODY CONFIDENCE
- CASTING: GIRLS WHO PLAY SOCCER
- CASTING: WOMEN WITH HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- CASTING: WOMEN WHO EXPERIENCE BLADDER LEAKS AND/OR URINARY INCONTINENCE