Freelance Real People Casting Director
GENUINE: The Real People Company is looking for outgoing, highly motivated and organized Freelance Real People Casting Directors.
Strong people skills, perseverance, a positive attitude, with solid research and interviewing skills are required.
The ideal candidate is a creative, curious problem-solver who excels at conducting in-depth, targeted searches. Experience in casting is mandatory, and a background in non-fiction media or journalism is a plus. A team player able to organize and carry out projects independently from start to finish, he/she is responsible for gathering and maintaining all information related to the job, reporting to the Executive Producer.
Must have all basic computer and written communication skills, as well as familiarity with social media and online tools. Work is on a freelance basis.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s chat! 212-966-3211
From the blog
- SEEKING: EARLY STAGE ALZHEIMER’S
- CASTING: MALE POETS/SPOKEN WORD PERFORMERS WHO SPEAK SPANISH
- CASTING: MEN IN THE NY/TRI STATE AREA FOR A PHOTOSHOOT
- CASTING: GIRLS WHO DROPPED OUT OF SPORTS DUE TO A LACK OF BODY CONFIDENCE
- CASTING: GIRLS WHO PLAY SOCCER
- CASTING: WOMEN WITH HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- CASTING: WOMEN WHO EXPERIENCE BLADDER LEAKS AND/OR URINARY INCONTINENCE